No he vist la peli, i no sé si s'ho mereix... Però té molta raó quan diu que els Cohen han aconseguit fer-li el pitjor pentinat de la seva carrera!!! De totes maneres, m'agrada com a actor!
En el discurs diu: "Wow, alright. This is pretty amazing. It's a great honor to me to have this. I want to… (I have to speak fast here, man) thank you to the Cohens for being crazy enough to think that I could do it and put one of the most horrible hair cuts on history over my head. Thank you for improving my work. I want to share this with the cast, with the great Tommy Lee Jones, the great Josh Brolin, the great Kelly McDonald, and I want to dedicate this to my mother.I have to say this in spanish, I'm sorry: Mamá, esto es para tí, es para tus abuelos, es para tus padres, Rafael y Matilde, esto es para los cómicos de España que han traído como tú la dignidad y el orgullo a nuestro oficio. Esto es para España, es parar todos vosotros. Thank you very much!"
1 comentari:
En el discurs diu:
"Wow, alright. This is pretty amazing. It's a great honor to me to have this. I want to… (I have to speak fast here, man) thank you to the Cohens for being crazy enough to think that I could do it and put one of the most horrible hair cuts on history over my head. Thank you for improving my work. I want to share this with the cast, with the great Tommy Lee Jones, the great Josh Brolin, the great Kelly McDonald, and I want to dedicate this to my mother.I have to say this in spanish, I'm sorry: Mamá, esto es para tí, es para tus abuelos, es para tus padres, Rafael y Matilde, esto es para los cómicos de España que han traído como tú la dignidad y el orgullo a nuestro oficio. Esto es para España, es parar todos vosotros. Thank you very much!"
Realment, emocionant!!
Publica un comentari a l'entrada